- Welcome to this opportunity to converse in English about a wide range of topics! You are invited to participate actively, share your thoughts, express your opinions, investigate various fields of interest, learn from others and practise your language skills. Surprise yourself how much you can express in English! Material will be provided.
- In this course, you will practise and improve your speaking skills in a relaxed atmosphere. Literary and non-literary readings as well as other materials will be used to stimulate conversation, expand vocabulary and broaden cultural knowledge of English-speaking countries. The lessons will be tailored to your needs and wishes. Occasional grammar revision will be provided as needed or requested.
- Would you like to practice and improve your conversation skills in a relaxed atmosphere? This course offers a wide range of topics to inspire conversation. We can talk about work, everyday life and the world. We'll use texts, articles, audio and video material according to your needs and interests. Grammar reviews will also be included.
- The widespread discussion topics of this course are taken from a textbook as well as from other sources. The lessons will be supplemented by culture and tradition in English speaking countries, English songs and short videos, language games and idioms. While practising and improving your speaking, listening and reading skills in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, you will expand your vocabulary at the same time. Additional documents will be available in the vhs.cloud.
- In this course you can practise and improve your speaking, listening and reading skills in a funny, relaxed atmosphere. In addition to working with a textbook whose contents will encourage you to join in stimulating discussions, we will use other materials such as articles about current topics, play language games, learn idioms, listen to English songs and watch short videos.
- For participants with a high level of English. In addition to practising your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills, you will be working on improving grammar usage and extending your active vocabulary. This class is appropriate as a preparation for the Cambridge exams.
- Do you enjoy speaking English in a warm and friendly atmosphere? Do you like talking about the world? About the arts? Education? Culture? Books and films? Current events? Life experience? Sports? Food? Just about anything? Our conversation course is a great and fun way to improve your speaking, listening and reading skills! We love talking and hope you do too! New participants are welcome. Material will be provided.
- If you want to improve your English and like playing games, then this course is for you! Learning vocabulary is key to making progress and communicating successfully. And because we learn so much better when we are enjoying ourselves, we will be playing word games that can help you build your vocabulary, remember words and learn how to use them. Using English to talk to teammates and opponents in the game will improve your listening and speaking skills as well as your self-confidence in speaking.
- If you can already speak English fairly well but would like to improve your fluency and accuracy and extend your vocabulary on a range of topics, then join us for a week of interesting conversations and listening activities! We look forward to meeting you! To make sure this is the right course for you, please call us for an oral placement test before registering. Material will be provided.